Underfloor heating not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have underfloor heating in my kitchen extension which does not seem to be working at the moment. Please can I check should the red handle on the manifold flow pipe be at 90 degrees to the pipe when in operation? Please see the photo.

Also, I have two thermostats in the house, one for the radiators in the rest of the house and one for the underfloor heating. How do I isolate them from one another as currently the underfloor heating thermostat turns on all the radiators in the house which I do not want. Reason being the underfloor heating takes several hours to warm up whilst the radiators warm up the rest of the house very quickly.

Thanks for any advice!
xmcnHff

Attachments

• 20210101_235227.jpg
    20210101_235227.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 161
Sponsored Links
Red handle should be vertical, same as the blue one. I studied the answer to your second question is "you can't" but will need more info about how it's piped up to your system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back