uni students with children

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, i get called a cheat, don't mind that, but if you have children whilst studying, the council/housing/college/ uni, are not aware of that.

my daughter was over charged 3 thousand pounds, her grant= loan was taken into account, which was wrong, she cried,we struggled, we plodded on , eventually her prof tutor phoned her up with proof that they were wrong, she was refunded, my friend now is using this paperwork to reclaim nearly ten thousand in refunded rent that he has been charged for his daughters costs, also illegal.

according to my daughter, people with kids drop out, they was not prepared for people with children, it slipped the net.

Sponsored Links
Okay, i get called a cheat, don't mind that, but if you have children whilst studying, the council/housing/college/ uni, are not aware of that.

my daughter was over charged 3 thousand pounds, her grant= loan was taken into account, which was wrong, she cried,we struggled, we plodded on , eventually her prof tutor phoned her up with proof that they were wrong, she was refunded, my friend now is using this paperwork to reclaim nearly ten thousand in refunded rent that he has been charged for his daughters costs, also illegal.

according to my daughter, people with kids drop out, they was not prepared for people with children, it slipped the net.

If the application form contains a positive negative as a question, that cannot be answered, then you have done nothing wrong. But student accomodation isn't geared towards a student + 1, so they might be reticent regarding that?

But you seem to speak from the 3rd person perspective? Your daughter, or HIS daughter?

£10k reclaim? in refunded rent for HIS daughters costs?

The worst thing on forums is not giving correct information, but posting, then lieing, is even worse, as you are found out..

So where are you coming from? Are you going through a divorce? The post makes no sense, until this is resolved.

Sponsored Links
Back