unusual obsolete part - GW SpaceSaver 45-60B any one help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to source an obsolete part for a Glow Worm SpaceSaver 45-60B (boiler GC no. 4131564).
Part is a thermocouple gland seal plate - makers part no. M8334, GC no.of part 351971. 2 x "number 3" shaped bits of metal to seal T/C+pilot tube. I don't EVER fit second hand parts but this is two bits of plate metal...a bit idiot proof - hardly a gas carrying part. I normally have a typical reply of "Yeah, 30 years old and doesn't owe you anything"...but this is for an elderly family (aunt) member who, quite frankly, wouldn't survive a major upheaval of a system change (existing primatic cylinder, 30+ years old rads, one pipe system - changing to a sealed system and associated repipe to two-piper to suit a decent condensing system boiler and indirect cyl - 2 bathrooms precludes a combi...). If she can get to the summertime to sell the house, and do the downsize/nursing home bit the £3K required on the heating will come off the price of the house...I'm not screwing the next guy to get the job either...and before you ask - I am on 0% of 100%...any charitable helpers...

Sponsored Links
Forgot to mention (had no room - verbose git) I am a trainer/tech support guy for CH (national) company and can provide you with a few (public domain - honest) manuals/fault finding/service guides etc on CD/DVD of your choice...obviously 2nd hand parts will be more than acceptable...the DeLonghi heaters are ok but my aunt is starting to complain about the no HW stuff...cheers guys in advance...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back