Unvented Cylinder with Combi?

Sponsored Links
Shambolic, I am gobsmaked. Most houses only need 12- 15hw for heating and 2kw for cylinder. I hope you have range rated that boiler.
Ps it's 40kw for hw and 32kw to space heating.

Sham, I was being silly. Even I, not being the top 100, would chuck rated heat input of cylinder coil at it for rapid heating.

Nice hoose

Last edited:
Cham, I was being silly. Even I, not being the top 100, would chuck rated heat input of cylinder coil at it for rapid heating.

Nice hoose
I know I thought you were wearing a Sari there for a moment :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Steve 118, an open pipe flow rate of 22 li/min is not the same flow rate that you will get through showers.

A shower needs a residual pressure in the head to provide a high velocity of water from the jet to give that nice tingly feeling on your body. Usually 0.5 to 1.0 bar.

So when considering the flow rate available from the mains to operate showers, you need to measure the dynamic flow rate, for instance the flow rate which still leaves say 1.0 bar pressure in the pipework.

Most people think a 7 li/min shower is rather poor and at least 10 li/min is usually needed for most people to think they have a good shower. When I stay in hotels I sometimes measure the shower flow rate and usually find it is about 12 li/min as a good shower is what makes people like a hotel.

Tony

When I stay in hotels I sometimes measure the shower flow rate and usually find it is about 12 li/min as a good shower is what makes people like a hote
:):):):) I am going on holiday soon, notes , toothbrush, passport, shorts , weir Guage and wallet , yep will all fit in my back pack, if that shower is not 12 L/min I am coming home

Tony dear boy , I am an Engineer, I work very hard as we are a very busy company, I do not need to take work material on holiday to pretend that I am some kind of plumber or gas engineer, in order to impress some bint in a saree.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back