Upgrading water mains to 25mm MDPE, Internal piping 15mm

Sponsored Links
Lol, he was also told to get it serviced 19 days ago, part of that service would be looking at and cleaning/servicing or replacing a certain valve :p

Sponsored Links
If someone mentioned that there is an issue with the balancing portion of the multifunction valve (which is what I assume they mean)then the multifunction valve is faulty and with an un-vented cylinder needs replaced, that should have been caught as part of a service.

I assume you told them the issues you were having with your supply, if so they should have investigated the valve and the issues with the balanced supply, if they had been servicing and fault finding it properly for you.

Your very welcome

Thank you all. The strainers have now been cleaned and i am now told that the flow issues are due to poor installation and that the balancing valve has been installed incorrectly - have uploaded the pic if it helps.

20150712_214729.jpg
IMG-20150717-WA0011.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back