USA - Visa

AdamW said:
Can't you just get a Mastercard instead? That's what my current credit card is...

Blimey I am slow today, I only just got that. Well I would do, but I have 0% interest in it...... now that's what I call bad :!:

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
AdamW said:
Can't you just get a Mastercard instead? That's what my current credit card is...

Blimey I am slow today, I only just got that. Well I would do, but I have 0% interest in it...... now that's what I call bad :!:
if you are refused entry at least you can claim back the cost of your holiday. :)

But... Eurodisney is rubbish compared to proper Disney. Plus when I go to America I find I can go into bars, make the most of my accent and talk to beeeeeooootiful ladies... and they think I'm ever so charming. :cool:

I tried talking to the girls in the bars of Tenerife, and let's just say if I had kept my mouth open I would have been drinking for free all night... And they were dogs compared to the Orlando women. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ah, but it says on the front of a packet of Birdseye beefburgers, "Original and Best"... :LOL:

Never been to LA, but surely Florida Disney is better... if LA Disney is better then I am so going there!

AdamW said:
Ah, but it says on the front of a packet of Birdseye beefburgers, "Original and Best"... :LOL:

Never been to LA, but surely Florida Disney is better... if LA Disney is better then I am so going there!

No it's not, it's a bit cr@p actually :(

Did they ever sort out the problem with the rides eating the patrons, or am I just totally misunderstanding the reference in Jurassic Park ;)

Sponsored Links
Back