vailiant turbo max switching off and on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vailiant turbo max and especially when we run the bath the heater keeps switching the gas off then back on a couple of seconds later it never keeps constantly on I have tried the sink taps and it only does it when the tap is full on i know the bath taps have a bigger flow of water
than sinks so maybe this has somthing to do with it any body any idea's
Help

Sponsored Links
It might be a blocked plate heat exchanger or it might be gas settings need adjustment.

Obviously tests would be needed to correctly diagnose the problems.

When did you last have it properly serviced?

Tony

It might be a blocked plate heat exchanger or it might be gas settings need adjustment.

Tony
hi thanks for the answer we are about to have it sevice for the winter I leave it to my wife as I am disabled and my illness efects my memory at times i will ask her when it was last serviced I just wanted a answer before we got ripped off also what presure should be in the header tank i believe you can put air in

Sponsored Links

Tony
hi thanks for the answer we are about to have it sevice for the winter I leave it to my wife as I am disabled and my illness efects my memory at times i will ask her when it was last serviced I just wanted a answer before we got ripped off also what presure should be in the header tank i believe you can put air in

hi we managed to get it service today one problem was the part where the gas flames are was hanging down on one side due to the screw being loose also and this is i think may be the real problem was the knob for adjusting the water temp was all the way round to the stop must have been the wife on one of her cleaning rueteen'sturned it back to 12 o'clock and now all is well we think any way but thanks for the input

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back