Vaillant 438 problem (split off old thread)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This question is for Scoobydo0 or anyone that knows how to get revised board. sorry I don't know how to contact you direct.
Vaillant ecotec plus 438 early model with 2 dials on left had side of boiler. always had same problems as yourself.
on three separate zone vale, 2 heat and one indirect water cylinder. I don't have VR65 or VR66 control panel fitted but on hive thermostats.
I have called Vaillant more times than I can remember and they say never had a problem and board Does not exist. I originally had them out 3 times when system was fitted and they said boiler was fine but it suffered same problem as yours. Did your system work without the Vaillant VR65 panel and and boiler modulate down for water tank and individual heating zones and at what D0 setting?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back