Vaillant boiler F75 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vaillant boiler is showing an F75 fault.
I have worked around it so far by topping up water (I bleed radiators when they are cold in the evening to do that) in the system on chimney sweep mode; this creates a small change in pressure to get ignition ( I assume) ; then CH works for few hours till it stops (because there is no demand for H); when there is demand for H from the wireless thermometer; there is no guaranty of boiler ignition and the boiler throws an F75 again.
Another trick is to open bathroom taps but this usually takes longer to get ignition.
I also use comf mode for hot water; I get the CH to work then (if there is demand for CH) by simply opening the taps (this is the best solution so far :) ).
All of that suggests a sensor problem I suppose.
I tried the P00, P02, P01 and P06 programs after successful ignition but the F75 faults is not resolved. The boiler also works within the suggested min and max pressure levels. I have been using it for 2 years and 6 months (two years warranty is gone I'm afraid)
Can I ask what do you think please?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back