Vaillant ecotec plus 824 f75 fault code help needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I own regretfully a vaillant ecotec boiler. I had it serviced only yesterday and today (1 day later) the f75 fault code has appeared.
The plumber is due to turn up in the next 24 hours to investigate but I want some advice before he does to make sure that I'm not getting wripped off!
It seems strange how the boiler comes up with a fault message only 24 hours later?
I had the pump replaced just over 12 months ago so I'm hoping it can't be that and at the same time I had a magnet thingy installed and the boiler itself is only 7 years old.
At the time of the service I had the rads flushed as a couple of them where clogged up at the bottom and a regulator valve fitted to the shower.
And after that it all seemed to be working fine until this morning.
when I check the pressure it states 1.2 bar.

Any ideas??????????

Sponsored Links
F.75 No pressure rise detected when pump started.

Possibles:
Water pressure sensor
Defective Pump
Air in heating system
Insufficient water in appliance
Check adjustable bypass
Connect external expansion vessel to return

Did you or he bleed radiators?

Did he do a proper service taking at least 20 minutes and involving opening the boiler?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Did you or he bleed radiators?

Did he do a proper service taking at least 20 minutes and involving opening the boiler?

Tony

WTF does spending over 20 mins on a service and opening it up make a difference to? Are you gonna say hes a cowboy if he didnt change the graphite seal?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back