Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 Delay in modulating up

Just to report back, the settings recommended earlier have the house getting up to temperature quicker, maintaining a stable temp with less cycling thanks to changing the thermostats cycle rate.

So thanks to all.

I haven't adjusted the bypass as I wasn't sure where I stand on invalidating warranty etc. but can get it adjusted at the next service.

I think I will hold fire on the Vsmart for the moment, but would wiring the Vsmart be acceptable for me to do as competent diy'er / electronic engineer or would removing the cover even with the boiler supply isolated still be a no no? (Don't want to start an argument!)

I assume the Vsmart control box is mains powered. The Honeywell CM907 has no mains present at either wire, so it must be using 24RT low voltage terminals in the boiler, so surely those two wires could then be moved to connect to the ebus system terminals and the 24RT thermostat link would be put back.

Sponsored Links
The front cover of the boiler form the room sealed part of the design.

Consequently they should not be opened by a DIYer.

The CM907 operates from an internal battery but the interface with the boiler is usually made on the boiler 240v control connection.

But it sounds as if yours has been connected to the low voltage boiler connections.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back