Vaillant vSmart flow temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vaillant V Smart controlling my 832 ecotec combi boiler.

Just recently, the CH flow temp has been stuck at 60 degrees as set on the front panel, ignoring the Vsmart flow temp from ebus D.009 which goes up and down as the compensator should.

The vsmart is working, recognised in the settings and the target values change in D.009. The house isn’t hitting the prediction targets as well as before because it seems to have lost the ability to alter the target temp.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have managed to figure this out myself, even the suggestion from Vaillant technical didn’t solve it!

The boiler front panel CH flow temp value (which was set to 60 originally) has to be set HIGHER and acts as a max flow temp when using Vsmart through the ebus. Even though there is a Max CH flow temp in D.071 diagnostics menu, that setting just refers to the Max value you set on the front panel. By default it should be 75.

So I set the front panel to 75 now, and when then vsmart / ebus calls for i.e. 67, it reaches it and is stable, even though the front panel flow temp is set to 75.

So with a vsmart connected, the front CH temp setting is the absolute Maximum flow temp

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back