vaillant ecotec pro 24 boiler with F22 message

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vaillant ecotec pro 24 boiler flashing a F22 message which i know means i need to repressurise.

All the videos i've seen show that you need to turn 2 grey knobs but i don't have any valves etc. to turn. can anyone help explain what i need to do to get this repressurised? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I have exactly the same problem - all I can find are lots of videos showing me how to turn two grey knobs - but my boiler doesn't have grey knobs, nor the pipe connecting them...

The Vaillant pro models have an external filling loop fitted.

It's the plus models that have the 2 grey knobs.

So you need to look for a filling loop somewhere on your pipework, then use this to pressurise.

Andy.

Sponsored Links
Thanks vm.

Mine is a plus (637) - there's no filling pipe in place.

Are you saying there will be one elsewhere I need to move?

Yes you need to follow the cold feed pipe into boiler15mm and the return pipe 22mm somewhere near the boiler maybe behind something cupboard maybe there will be a flexible pipe joining those to pipes described together, that is the filling loop open both valves the second one you open you will hear the water going in and watch the pressure gauge at the same time.turn them off as soon as it gets to .75-1bar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back