Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 + WiFi Thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I purchased the following thermostat: BHT-002 because the heating timer on the front of the boiler stopped working:

https://www.krieger-therm.ch/downloads/bht-002-with-wifi.pdf

My boiler connections look like this:
ee6ac79067e871e1467b455b4d8abc8a.jpg

Do I connect the dry contact (1+2) from the thermostat to RT?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
yes and discard the link, you say your internal boiler clock stopped working, you will have to link the switch wires from the timer out for your new thermostat to work, it may work if you just set it to constantly on, if not you will have to bridge it out

yes and discard the link, you say your internal boiler clock stopped working, you will have to link the switch wires from the timer out for your new thermostat to work, it may work if you just set it to constantly on, if not you will have to bridge it out

I just tried wired everything together and it worked, connected the thermostat to wifi and tested it, it was turning my heating on and off etc.
So then I took it all off, to wire the thermostat and everything correctly to the wall etc, but now my boiler is on S.39 - which according to the manual means: S.39 Contact thermostat triggered The surface-mounted thermostat or the condensate pump has triggered..

Any help?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back