Vaillant Turbomax 282E no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, We have a Vaillant Turbomax VUW 282E boiler. Common problem heating ok but no hot water on demand. We need to change diverter valve or diaphragm or microswitch. Does anybody have an installation or parts manual they could email showing items or instructions how to change. Also does anybody have a user manual they could email.

Thanking you in anticipation
Bazbon
Landlord

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Whilst you can DIY wet parts like that, I do hope that you dont do gas work yourself.

Also that you comply with the law and get gas Safety certificates every year?

Tony

Hi Argile, I have a plumber who changes these for a past time also heat exchangers. He knows what he is doing it's that he is not familiar with this particular model. This is the only Vaillant boiler we have and have no manuals etc. For any Gas problems we use Gas Safe registered engineers, I would be braking the law otherwise. Yes all my properties have Landlord Gas Certificates.

Thank you for your concern
Bazbon

Sponsored Links
Whilst they can be tricky as a result of seized screws the basic requirements are so simple that anyone half competent would be able to see what needs to be done just by looking at them.

You may be able to download from vaillant or if you have a few hours to spend calling them they might send you one or you can buy some DVDs on Ebay of boiler manuals but check first the one you want is included.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back