Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Hi,

I'm having this boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro).
Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations?

Here's my problem:
I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot water pump starts to work but it seems that there's some air in the pump cause the sound is very strage. How can i solve this problem so the pump should only circulate the water and not the air.
Second, I'm not sure when should i release the air from radiators - should the air be released while the boiler is working or while it's turned off?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You can download the installation and use manual from the manufacturer's website.
I will not give you any information on the pre-charge pressure, that work is restricted in the UK to registered operatives.

Bleed the rads when the boiler is on or off, it doesn't matter so long as you keep an eye on the boiler pressure to ensure that it remains above about 0.5bar. If there are multiple floors then the pressure should be maintained 0.5 bar at the highest point (top floor), with an addition of 0.3 bar for each floor this is above the boiler.

Reactions: CBW
So what are you saying is that same boiler has different pressure of chaimber in different countries? :)
P.S. I have manual but I don't have repair manual - that is what I need ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back