Valiant eco tec plus 937 high pressure

S

Seb1969

Hi just wondered if anybody can help me my boiler is currently showing 2.8 bar pressure and flashing on the display and the pressure gauge is almost showing into the red

I have underfloor heating and no radiators can anybody please tell me how I can remove some of the water pressure from my boiler lots of pipes and things underneath but I have no idea what to touch and how to drain some water any help would be appreciated thank you

Sponsored Links
Wrote a reply then thought better not to ruffle top 100!s feathers and deleted it.

Sponsored Links
Any photos of the drain cock valve Heating return valve and this location underneath the boiler would be appreciated and just simple step-by-step how to drain some water if the boiler needs to be on or off ? that would be absolutely helpful thank you very much guys

Any photos of the drain cock valve Heating return valve and this location underneath the boiler would be appreciated and just simple step-by-step how to drain some water if the boiler needs to be on or off ? that would be absolutely helpful thank you very much guys
you post a pic of the underside of your boiler and we will tell you how to

Uploaded

Attachments

• IMG_4027.JPG
    IMG_4027.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4028.JPG
    IMG_4028.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 116
It is important that the filling device is not allowing a constant input of water.

Your photo will confirm but I think there will be two grey knobs underneath for filling.

These knobs often rear and don't properly turn the shafts.

To check them you need to undo the screws and see which way the shaft flats are set.

Tony

RTFM!

Yes and you can **** off you idiot

I'm the idiot who can do this and am trying to help you for no financial gain by directing you to an existing source that explains all... so yes, I guess I am an idiot for trying to assist a berk like you (and by berk I am referring to Cockney Rhyming slang that describes perfectly a person of your disposition)

Next time try: www.cansomeonepleasewipemyarse.uk

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back