Value Skirting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

I need to re-skirt an entire 3 bed semi. Looking for the best value around and at the cheaper end of the market. Can anyone recommend the best place for skirting and the alike?

Thanks

James

Sponsored Links
I always find that my local independent timber merchants is the best source for well priced skirting, architrave etc. They usually stock all types of patterned moulding and even dual faced (reversible) skirting.

Be aware though, that the timber can sometimes be warped, twisted or split, so make sure that you check it all yourself before buying. (The same goes for any supplier.)

An added advantage of the timber yards is that they can supply in lengths of up to 5m/16' compared to the usual 2.4m/8' at DIY stores. This will make life much easier when fitting as you will not need to join many pieces mid-run.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back