Venables the scum not to get tried!

I

imamartian

If you read the N.O.W (or google it), then you'll see that apparently that scumb@g killer of Jamie Bulger, whom it seems hasn't been quite as rehabilitated as was hoped!!!! (no sh!t sherlock!! :evil: ), is not to be tried in court. But will probably get locked up for anothe 10 years.

Well that's a small positive, because some other psycopathic nutter might actual stick a pencil in his eye.

However, i'm worried that this ridiculously PC country will suddenly realise that it tried him originally in an adult court when he was 10 !! not the done thing you know ! and then locked him up for a further 10 years when he 27.... but without a fair trial !!!!!

He'll end up getting released in a few years with a Royal pardon, an apology from the PM and a £3Million compo payment !!!!

Sponsored Links
Is this 10 years the remnants of his original conviction?

Anyway, I thought he got married a few years ago. If these rumours are true, and his wife is oblivious to his real name, then I pity her.

Is this 10 years the remnants of his original conviction?

If it is he should serve this and then a consecutive life term for these latest incidents. :evil:

In this case life should be life and he should lose his identity, revert back to who he was and face the consequences. The parole board shouldn't have a say in this, it should automatically happen. They screwed up big time originally, they have screwed up big time in other cases. They should have no say in the matter. Bang the barsteward up for his remaining days and deny him ALL his rights. No protection, no visits, no luxuries, no health care if he becomes ill.
In fact, just drop him on a deserted island with no chance of escape and leave him to it. :evil:

By all accounts (well according to the NoW article), the poor chap is depressed due to all this attention plus the fact that 60 million people hate him. Such a shame that he couldn't refelct on the possible outcomes whilst he was masturbating over pictures/ videos of children.

The fact that he seems incapable of understanding the consequences of his actions, eve at the age of 27, suggests that there is something seriously awry and flawed going on in his head, and quite possibly has been throughout his life. To be honest, I struggle to imagine him ever resolving his issues, and that therefore he needs to be incarcerated in perpetuum or offered a more humane termination to his predicament.

Sponsored Links
In fact, just drop him on a deserted island with no chance of escape and leave him to it. :evil:

With respect Conny, this should never happen.... all you're doing is changing the context in which he lives.... humans are designed to cope with this. It's not a real punishement.
It's only really this latest stage of human development that we think there should be a sense of humanity in punishment... the norm these days, is we give prisoners playsations, tv's, gyms, literature, and mobile phones (on which they continue to make their fortune through criminal means).

Whereas historically, there are dozens of mechanical devices to decapitate, stretch, torture and kill criminals.....

We've gone soft. Isn't it true to say that if each 30mph roadsign had the head of the last person to drive at 35mph there, then most of us would drive at 30mph !!!???

or offered a more humane termination to his predicament.

Sorry Dex, we usually agree on most things but not this statement.
Stick anyone convicted of child abuse/murder etc on an island in the middle of the ocean, (there are enough of them uninhabited), and leave them to rot. Male species, (they are not men), on one island and females on another with a couple of hundred miles between them. We have enough satellites in space to know if they try building a raft to escape and if they are discoverd then I'm sure a well placed rocket would scupper their plans. Let 'Lord of The Flies' become factual.

.... humans are designed to cope with this. It's not a real punishement.

...Whereas historically, there are dozens of mechanical devices to decapitate, stretch, torture and kill criminals.....

We've gone soft. Isn't it true to say that if each 30mph roadsign had the head of the last person to drive at 35mph there, then most of us would drive at 30mph !!!???

Bit harsh just for breaking the speed limit init? :LOL:

or offered a more humane termination to his predicament.

Sorry Dex, we usually agree on most things but not this statement.
Stick anyone convicted of child abuse/murder etc on an island in the middle of the ocean, (there are enough of them uninhabited), and leave them to rot. Male species, (they are not men), on one island and females on another with a couple of hundred miles between them. We have enough satellites in space to know if they try building a raft to escape and if they are discoverd then I'm sure a well placed rocket would scupper their plans. Let 'Lord of The Flies' become factual.

Conny, why should we manage people this way? After all, left on a desert island, they will have warmth, sun, and a great beach.... and will probably experiment sh@gging turtles, or hollowed out coconuts. they could make sun loungers, and possibly teach themselves how to make coconut cocktails!
They actually took away the life of innocent others.... and worse... they subjected a vulnerable toddler, to the most horrific experiences anyone could start to imagine..... killing them would be the quick clean dispatch that would remove them from thiss society - in which they can't understand how to behaave!

Imam, I didn't say; [After all, left on a desert island,], in my original post I said; [a deserted island ], meaning one with no vegetation or animal species, just sand. ;)

The powers that be are concerned that he may commit suicide. For him to do this would be to cheat the system and I suspect cause even further hurt for the bolger family. Bit like the families concerned when Shipman topped himself.

So, the solution would seem to keep him under 24 hour surveillance and solitary isolation for the rest of his life. Surely, no matter how crazy he is, we can behave better than that. In that context, after he repents and apologises, a gun with one bullet could be issued to him.

ok Conny... desert/deserted... we still shouldn't afford them any freedom.... humans can find comfort/satisfaction in almost any situation.. hence a quick death is essential.

and Dex, i agree with this statement wholeheartedly:

"24 hour surveillance and solitary isolation for the rest of his life. "

10, 15 minutes would be fine before the Friday Lotto winner flicked the switch !

For further punishment, we could go the whole hog and have F1 racing piped onto a TV in his presence 24/7 on a repeat loop.

For further punishment, we could go the whole hog and have F1 racing piped onto a TV in his presence 24/7 on a repeat loop.

nooooo! i agree with capital punishment... but i wouldn't torture him!
:eek:

Sponsored Links
Back