Ventilation not fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I spent the afternoon connecting up my bathroom ventilation system which will run using an inline fan in the loft. I am using 100mm insulated flexible ducting and all went well till I tried connecting this to the roof tile vent. The spigot on this measures 105mm outside diameter and 103mm inside diameter. I tried stretching the ducting over this but it isn't going to work.

Can anyone help me with this simple task before I attempt a bodge job this weekend - the answer is probably staring at me but I'm being a bit blind now!!

Cheers

Will

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I spent the afternoon connecting up my bathroom ventilation system which will run using an inline fan in the loft. I am using 100mm insulated flexible ducting and all went well till I tried connecting this to the roof tile vent. The spigot on this measures 105mm outside diameter and 103mm inside diameter. I tried stretching the ducting over this but it isn't going to work.

Can anyone help me with this simple task before I attempt a bodge job this weekend - the answer is probably staring at me but I'm being a bit blind now!!

Cheers

Will

Fit it around a piece of 100mm soil pipe and it should then push fit into your duct

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back