Viessmann Vitodens 100-W dripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can anyone help with the following problems with my Viessmann Vitodens 100-W System Boiler which is 10 years old.
First off I have had a water leak (about half a cup full a day) which is dripping from underneath the lower boiler casing plate via a 1"diameter unused hole (between the Domestic Water return and the Central Heating returns. I can't see where this leaking is coming from and would appreciate it if anyone can help.
Also when the Boiler is operating in Central Heating mode I have noticed that the Domestic Hot water flow outlet tends to be quite warm.
Any help and advice much appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
you will have to post a pic of the insides of the boiler, we dont have chrystal balls

Neither do I, hence my accurate description of the problem. Taking a picture would be of no value as the source of the leak cannot be seen from any attainable angle. I am hoping that someone whom has had a similar experience may be able to help, but thanks for your input.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back