Visonic Powermax or PowerMaster 10 Pro

Sponsored Links
A little Shock didnt hurt anyone :rolleyes:

No I think I need to get that certified... will get a pro to the scene

Hello,

I just found this topic through Google. I was about to order a PowerMax PRO system when I found that VISONIC has released this new POWERMaster-10 G2 system ! I would like to install it in my house, but I am unable to find a reseller, so I can order one and install it by myself (I know it's not a recommandation DIY), but anyway I assume that I have sufficient knowledge to do it (I already installed a professionnal DAITEM alarm few years ago in another house, should not be more difficult). ;)

Thanks in advance for all advices you might have, especially since I live in France, and I would need a reseller who ship in France or Switzerland (I also have a possibility with family living in Swizertland, and they might help to get it if needed).

Thanks in advance, any feedback from your installation is welcomed !
Maya

Sponsored Links
Hello,

Did you buy that alarm?

I'm really interested in buying one PowerMaster 10, but I'm confused with the documentation. I read that this alarm needs to be connected to a central monitor station in order to send images to a mobile phone. Is this true? or you can receive the images without any alarm monitor service?

I'll apreciate any feedback that you can provide about this alarm.

Thanks!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back