vokera boiler 03 error

L

llewop

My vokera linear boiler constantly errors off with o3 error. The boiler seems to work ok. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem. 03 error is fan/flue problem so the book says.

Sponsored Links
You could start with checking to see if the fan is working and that the flue isnt blocked. Is the fan noisy or does it just buzz or not even move?
If the fan is working and the flue is clear then without looking in the book you could have a problem with the air pressure switch not sensing that the fan is working

Have not checked the fan but have not noticed any noise. The boiler errors off then restarts its self. No problems with heating or hot water. You may be correct with the air pressure switch I will check it out in the morning after work. Thanks for the help I will let you know how it goes.

checked boiler fan as thought it turns ok no noise. Where is the air pressure switch in location to the fan.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back