vokera compact 29he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my boiler has gone a bit gaga! over the past couple of days its been loosing pressure,so ive been topping up, but after monitering a few times have noticed that after a while the pressure builds and safety valve blows.when the system is off pressure drops and boiler goes into lockout.

would love to hear from someone to point me in the right direction

Sponsored Links
thanks for that info.just drained water and checked pressure on vesel,its at 13 psi,i assume set from the factory.so i think that is right or too high?

Thats about right but if setting say set to 9-11 PSI.

But thats relevant to the operating pressure of the system. I recommend 1.5 Bar cold.

If the pressure is increasing cold then the filling valve is probably leaking. Try removing the flexible hose and see if the valve still drips.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Vokera come with a good reputation for reliability and customer service. If you live in South East of Scotland-customer service is non existent-we have spent numerous days waiting for: no show engineers/engineers who are rude/engineers who are incompetent (and have subsequently been sacked)/ Engineers to fix the problem (but 4 hours later it has recurred)/ customer services staff telling us that the problem isnt the boiler-its the wind or even better-its because the water is running uphill back into the boiler and causing the problem.

Vokera compact 29 has leaked it has depressurised it has leaked it has stopped working it has persistently stopped working. Parts keep breaking and requiring replaced. We would recommend AGAINST this boiler and against this company. Everybody we know who has had a vokera boiler has had problems with it within the first 6 months.

If exp vessel reading ok, it's more than likely the hose between the vessel and boiler is choked and giving a false reading on the vessel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back