Vokera Linea 28 combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK,

I have the Vokera Linea 28 combi boiler. This supplies my hot water as when required, and also the radiators.

Each radiator has a knob at the bottom, with numbers ranging frm 1-5, 1 being cooler, 5 being hot.

However, there is no thermostat as such. Yes I could set all the radiators to 4, but I want to be abe to specify a temp and the boiler come on and off when it cools/heat.

The only digital thing the boiler has at the moment is a 7day programmable timer, which does a good job and is easy to use.

Is there a thermostat which can be retrofitted to this boiler. I would get a electrician/gas fitter? to install the boiler side of things. I would prefer wireless, with maybe a remote so i can override things from my bed.

Any ideas???

Sponsored Links
Don't know about a remote, but any wireless stat can be fitted to your boiler.

A heating engineer would be the logical choice, but can't see why a good sparks couldn't do it.

Many of the later wireless stats have a remote which fits into a holder or can be handheld.

However, unless you get up at widely differing times like me then its a little pointless.

You should have a room stat under the energy efficiency regulations and it will save about 4% on your gas bill.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back