Vokera Linea 28 Combi room thermostate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, i have a vokera linea 28 combi without the room thermosate! Toying with the idea of getting one fitted to save on bills etc, and have more control oiver the heating of the hall house what do you think? And how to fit one? And which one to get?And were is the best place to fit one? We have a three bdroom Semi with the Boiler being in the Kicthen! At the moment or for the last four years the only control we have had is the one on the boiler wich is like a big Knob, one for the water and the other for the heating!

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Its a good idea to fit a room stat, I would fit an RF stat (wireless) this will keep disruption to almost zero, however I would recommend getting a good electrician or plumber with relevant quals (part p) to install if you have no knowledge of electrics, they are not difficult to install but better safe than sorry, you can find these stats most places, some cheap ones are on E bay, look for "Tower remote control stats" I have fitted a number of these and they are very good, giving you the option to have full time and temperature control of the heating.

Hi, thanks for the reply! But when you say wireless, does this mean i need to get something else for it to work? IE special radiator valves etc? Or can i just rig it all in without any other mods,Plug and go like as the system is set at the moment?Standard boiler thorough standard rads!

Thank you

Sponsored Links
With a wireless thermostat all you need to do is wire in a control box to the boiler, then the sender(thermostst) can go anywhere in the house, this is usually battery operated

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back