Vokera linea 28 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having a lot of problems with my vokera linea 28. The trouble I'm having is that I keep getting an error code 01 coming up. The code comes on when the central heating is being used. Once I turn the switch to off/reset then back on it fires back up again no problem. But this morning when I turned the switch to the off/reset position the boiler started up on its own while the switch was still in the off position.

The error appears randomly. It can sometime run for a days without any problem then sometimes it will only run a matter of minutes. I have had a couple engineers look at it but typically the fault does not happen when they are here.

So far I have tried changing the thermistor but if anything that seems to have made it worse. Also the problem seems to occur when the weather outside temperature is low.

Has anyone had a similar problem or have any suggestions as to what my problem might be.

Sponsored Links
if you are a gas safe engineer then join the Combustion chamber and you will get the advice you require in there, the site rules prohibit us from giving information related to combustion and safety device work, it is nothing to do with the venturi but you shouldnt be going any where near the venturi if you are not qualified to do so as you could make the appliance dangerous by doing so, sorry its not the answer you wanted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back