Vokera Mynute 16e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have just moved into a house with a Vokera Mynute 16e boiler installed, the gas supply had to be reconnected (which i have just had done) however the engineer didnt hang round to see if the rads heat up or not, anyway, its firing up fine, im getting lots of hot water in my tank but no heat is getting to the rads at all....i have turned up both thermostats (one on the boiler and one external one) to see if this would kick in the heating, checked that all rads are on etc. but still no heat, as far as i can tell there is no switch which isolates the hot water from the radiators for periods such as summer where heating isnt needed....anyway i have zero plumbing experience but would like to hold off calling in the professionals as cash is tight having just bought a new house and would hope that someone out there can point out the blatently obvious to me because im lost!

Sponsored Links
Check for either 2 zone valves or one 3 port valve in your airing cupboard or where ever the HW cylinder is.

It sounds like it is either the CH 2 port vlave that is not opening or the 3 way head that is at fault.

When you find them/it open the valve manually with the lever on the end and turn the HW side on. If the rads get hot then this will prove the ch valve faulty.

Search on here for stuck zone valve or similar ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back