Wagner 350M airless Spray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ow Doo All

I have the Wagner 350M which was purchased for me as a gift for doing some work. I cant for the life of me get consistant results with it.

Im using Johnstones Covaplus trade Matt emulsion diluted with water by 15% and the 517 tip on the sprayer with a full length hose and 600mm extension. It starts to spray but the pressure seems to drop when trying continuous runs then splutters. The pump is continuously running.
I did a mist coat with leyland trade which went better after changing the tip to 316. It shouldnt work but did. If i try the same with the Johnstones the gun will not allow any spray even though pressure is up.

Is this down to viscosity? Johnstones only recommend 10%. I've check for leaks and there are none.
BTW im not a pro decorator. Feel like throwing it in a corner and going back to roller/ brush.

Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back