WAKE UP SLAVES YOU ARE U.S.A PROPERTY (USATAN)

B

B.O.B DOLE

Happy new year fellow english men you now belong to the good old USATAN.

Sponsored Links
Hey, I see what you've done there! Very clever!

You've combined the abbreviation "USA" with the word "tan". So, what you are saying is that we will all be getting California-style tans from the global warming.

Very clever! I can't wait to get my "USA tan". I'll look all bronzed like David Hasselhof, only I'll be slightly less popular in Germany.

AdamW said:
Hey, I see what you've done there! Very clever!

You've combined the abbreviation "USA" with the word "tan". So, what you are saying is that we will all be getting California-style tans from the global warming.

Very clever! I can't wait to get my "USA tan". I'll look all bronzed like David Hasselhof, only I'll be slightly less popular in Germany.

MOCK YOU WILL MY FREIND
but your children will be slaves of the good old usa
WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT.
its just a shame you cant see it
cant wait for otto,s astroid to smash this s***hole up so we can start all over again .............
iran 3.1
north corea 2.1
russia 100.1
bring it on cant wait to fry and die
muslims 2 to 1 on come on lets all fry
my finel pray to god let it happen ..................

or a good war to wipe out this perfetic race

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA ERRR

USA USA USA :D

Sponsored Links
Err...I thought we belonged to them since WW11 :oops:

At the risk of kicking something off, but there is currently only one superpower and that is able to impose its will on the world pretty much as it wants. China is on the way up, will be bigger and more powerful than the USA before too long, and then you'll have two ideologically opposed superpowers and us (geographically) in the middle. Best way forward for us is to get buried deep into Superpower number 3, a proper political entity that is the United States of Europe.

USE USE USE :D

The way things are going, soon the USA will owe China so much money, that Dubya will do exactly what the Central Committee in Beijing tell him to. Long live democracy :LOL: .........

Scrit

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA :D :D :D

slogger
I given you love but "You that sh*e FLAG"

awful an /degrading kes died on this yank site ...its your fault ..

johnny_t said:
At the risk of kicking something off, but there is currently only one superpower and that is able to impose its will on the world pretty much as it wants. China is on the way up, will be bigger and more powerful than the USA before too long, and then you'll have two ideologically opposed superpowers and us (geographically) in the middle. Best way forward for us is to get buried deep into Superpower number 3, a proper political entity that is the United States of Europe.

USE USE USE :D

With about 450 million people and over $8Tn GNP to the EU, it would definitely be a candidate for superpower status.

However, whereas the USSR had one nation, Russia, at its centre, the EU effectively has 3 big boys: the UK, Germany and France. Between them these 3 countries cover more than half the population of the EU, probably an even greater fraction of the wealth and definitely 90% of the EU's leverage on the world stage (military, political and financial power, basically).

If UK, France and Germany got on well and agreed with one another on every issue then we could get the rest of the EU in on a superpower bloc quite easily.

However, we all know that isn't what happens! Going to war, Special Relationship, the Euro, subsidies, arms, energy policy, there is always at least one of the three that upsets the other two. Usually it is us upsetting France ;)

The key to a united Europe is to either unite these three countries. How could you do that? Well, a good start would be to have the leaders of each country gaining popularity in the other countries. From what I have read in the British AND in the French press I definitely think Chirac has great disdain for the British both as a people (he mocks our cuisine, for one) and as an international power. :confused:

If we all thought each other's leaders were great blokes then I'm sure the whole process would be a lot easier.

Sponsored Links
Back