Wall hung Toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi Guys

Plumbing in new wall hung toilet between Xmas and New Year in order to avoid visiting the MIL. Bought a frame and toilet combined from Victoria plumb.

Cant find the height of the waste i.e. not sure if my existing waste elbow can be re-used.

Can anyone tell me what I should buy by way of a flexible i.e. can extend slightly waste connector.? Its a 20 year old house so presume is a current diameter (female in the floor) outlet.

I'll buy one just in case as local builders merchant is closed from tomorrow night.

Thanks in advance
del boy

Sponsored Links
Out of preference, avoid extending flexis altogether - they tend to tap bits of turd and block, or they perish and split. It's a bit more of a faff, but rigid connections really are the way to go

Either way, DO NOT attempt to re-use your existing pan connector. It'll be formed to the shape of the old pan spigot and will leak if you re-use it

What combined unit did you buy, that'll dictate what connector you need. As muggles mentions replace with a new connector as the seals on the old one won't be suitable any more.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Guys
You confirmed my fears about the flexible ones......
Good tip on re-using (I probably would have tried to.......) I wont now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back