Wallpapering

Sponsored Links
Are you planning to emulsion the paper? if so, a couple of coats should hide the seams - they always look worse than they are and its amazing how a bit of emulsion covers them up.

Are you planning to emulsion the paper? if so, a couple of coats should hide the seams - they always look worse than they are and its amazing how a bit of emulsion covers them up.
Yes I do plan to emulsion the paper but wanted to check if they could be improved first before painting, but I will paint them and see how they look, thanks for the advice

if it still doesn`t look good after painting which it should, try decorators caulk.

Sponsored Links
Leewill, I would be wary of using caulk in this situation, it will be very difficult to fill evenly enough that it doesn't show when painted. You could end up with either a smooth effect at every seam or possibly rough tags, either one would look awful and you wouldn't be able to repair any damage without stripping and starting again!

Unless ther are massive gaps at the butt joints, emulsion should do the trick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back