Wanted - Reliable Central Heating Engineer in North West

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any Corgi registered Central Heating Engineers on this site interested in looking at my central heating system for me? I'm in the Merseyside area

Sponsored Links
No chance i want to keep the wheels on my van :LOL:

sry bad joke my best mate a scouser cant help it :rolleyes:

My advice here is ask a friend or relative to recommend someone if not knock and ask a neighbour who they use
Get recommendation don't go to adverts only as last resort all my work is recommendsd

No chance i want to keep the wheels on my van :LOL:

sry bad joke my best mate a scouser cant help it :rolleyes:

My advice here is ask a friend or relative to recommend someone if not knock and ask a neighbour who they use
Get recommendation don't go to adverts only as last resort all my work is recommendsd

Cheers for the advice GasandOilman. Asked around friends but nobody can remember who they used and the ones who can, the engineers have retired. I am weary of going off adverts alone so I'll hang in there and see if anyone manages to find a number hidden away in a drawer somewhere.

Have a look at your original post have given advice there ,,it is a 30 second fix dead easy..

Got to join in with the scouse jokes..
Police have closed off liverpool airport this morning due to a suspicious looking vehicle in the car park .. seemingly it had a current tax disc :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Are there any Corgi registered Central Heating Engineers on this site interested in looking at my central heating system for me? I'm in the Merseyside area

What travel all the way to Liverpool to look at your heating system.

Unique is it? Run on robbed hubcaps & lead off church steeples?

Seriously though, why can`t you just state what the problem is and someone on here will sort it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back