Washine Machine ( Bosch Vario Perfect) slow through programmes.

Rdl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Has anyone had problems with their Bosch washing machine continually being slower through the programmes.? We have double checked the water supply and the machine fills ok, and no kinks in any hoses. Have checked the outlet and it drains ok when it gets there. Also checked and cleaned the filter. The machine seems to hesitate for periods of 30 secs to a minute during the wash, the wash light flashes and you can hear a gurgling within while it hesitates. It does this even with half a load and minimum detergent, usually adding 15 mins to a wash cycle and missing out the spin but still draining. Any ideas.? Thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Appliance forum?
Gurgling may suggest problems with switch serving the pump, when my machine developed a fault at the pump the machine by default tops up the water .Seemed strange to me but WM engineer said many do this .

• Thanks
Reactions: Rdl
There are too many variables for the timer to be completely accurate, temp. of incoming water, type of load, etc. I would guess the gurgling noise is either the recycling pump operating or the drain pump in the rinse or spin cycle. Th only cycle that is usually fairly accurate is the spin cycle & only then if you have a balanced load.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rdl

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back