washing coming out with holes in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Zanussi washing machine (not sure what make as I haven't written it down), which I am really pleased with, but recently clothing items of a certain material are coming out with holes in (discovered when going to iron). These are not cotton materials but what I would call jersey. I don't wash them with items with catches on (such as bras) and they are clothes brought at Christmas time so are not old either. I have checked the inside of the drum for snaggy pieces but haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. Any ideas?!

Sponsored Links
zobags said:
I have checked the inside of the drum for snaggy pieces but haven't felt anything out of the ordinary.
Do it again then, but holding a piece of material that will readily snag on something sharp.

Wipe all around the inside of the drum, including where it meets the door seal.

guess again softus.

zobags, what does the wash care label say?

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
guess again softus.
Do it again then, but holding a piece of material that will readily snag on something sharp.

Wipe all around the inside of the drum, including where it meets the door seal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back