servis washing machine- pipe protruding out in the drum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Servis (easy logic 1500) washing machine. Yesterday when I opened the door to get the washed clothes out, I noticed that some kind of a pipe was protruding out in the drum. It's a very thin pipe, not sure what it's meant for. For the time being I have pushed it back inside the drum. But I haven't used the machine since noticing the protruding pipe.

Please can someone advise on what this pipe could be and how to get it fixed? In the meantime can I continue using the machine without causing any further damage?

Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Sounds more like a bra wire, are you sure it was a tube, they commonly get stuck in washing machines. You should have pulled it all the way out rather than pushing it back in as you will now have to remove the drain hose to remove it.

more likley to be somthing that has got in with the clothes
underwire for a bra stiffner for a shirt collar ink tube from a pen

if its fairly floppy and not easy to remove then theres a fair chance its fallen through the hole and got bent over in the gap

look at the other segment off the drum for simmilar looking "tubes" in simmilar positions

check the tube carefully to make shure its not just a bit off coat hanger or other mention or unmentioned item thats got caught

Sponsored Links
Hi

I have a Servis (easy logic 1500) washing machine. Yesterday when I opened the door to get the washed clothes out, I noticed that some kind of a pipe was protruding out in the drum. It's a very thin pipe, not sure what it's meant for. For the time being I have pushed it back inside the drum. But I haven't used the machine since noticing the protruding pipe.

Please can someone advise on what this pipe could be and how to get it fixed? In the meantime can I continue using the machine without causing any further damage?

Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks very much all of you for your advice! Yes, it was indeed a wire from one of the clothes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back