servis washing machine m6766 flashing, not washing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a servis washing machine model no m6766,a problem started last night javascript:emoticon(':evil:')the machine is filling up then stopping the flashing light of the start/stop button comes back on after 5 or so minutes clothes not washed and drums not moving,any help would be great at this time of year

Sponsored Links
I am sorry you have not received more response....the problem is that Servis UK no longer exists. Technical information is extremely hard to find & spares are thin on the ground. I can only offer you generic information; If the drum isn't rotating check if the drive belt is in place & the drum actually revolves when you spin it by hand. Then check the motor brushes for excessive wear. Either of these issues could exhibit the symptoms you describe. Good luck ;)

the drum is moving fine so do you think its the brushes then? and if so do you no were they are? sorry but total new be to stuff like this any help you can would be most greatfulljavascript:emoticon(':p')

Sponsored Links
you have cracked it i think :Djavascript:emoticon(':D') well all the signs are it needs brushes so thank you very much zipper

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back