Waste runs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i'm currently designing an ensuite and so i'm trying to work out the best way of arranging the waste pipes. I will have to install a new soil stack as it's on the other side of the house to the bathroom. My question is about what the usual way of arranging waste pipes is. Is it normal to join the shower waste into the basin waste and then out to the soil stack? Or would you join the shower and basin waste to the toilet waste and then out through one hole in the wall to the soil stack? There is a floor joist right up to the wall and so all the pipes would need to be run above floor level. I intend to have a raised shower on legs in order to do this.

Any advice would be gratefully received?

Sponsored Links
Much better taking them out separately if possible with separate soil stack connections. This isn't always achievable though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back