Water cat deterrent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ex washing machine 240v activated water valve which I would like to link to a motion detector to discourage next doors persistent feline.

Would appreciate any ideas as to combining these two bits together safely.

Sponsored Links
There's not really a lot of information here unless you already know how your going to use the water? i.e. some kind of sprinkler or jet spray? Alternatively you could try one of these high frequency motion detection device as a first try (this one seems to offer a money back guarantee) https://www.primrose.co.uk/pestbye-advanced-scarer-p-2310.html?src=pb0032_ad

What cat issues are you having btw? fouling your grass/plants? using the garden as a cut through? fighting with your pets? Allergies?

That sounds a great idea. If you get it to work, please post a plan here. The Mrs is always complaining about a male cat spraying "juice" over our front garden.

Sponsored Links
Great video Gd.
This is really to keep cats away from birds in the garden.
After looking at the cost of likely components have decided to send for a made up job.
Watch this space!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back