Water coming out of soap dispenser when using the quick wash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

In my washing machine there are few washing programs one of them being
14 quick minutes to freshen clothes.

When I use any other program everything works fine however often when I'm using this quick option I'm getting water coming out of the soap dispenser.

Given that every other program works well I'm thinking that it might be that in this program water are being pumped more quickly and if the water pressure in my pipes is strong then perhaps the washing machine can't handle the water load.

Does this sound like a fair assumption? Any ideas how can I analyse thus further?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Try reducing your water pressure by partially closing either the machine inlet valve or main house inlet valve.

Thanks.

Can you please guide me where to find the machine's in inlet valve?

Washing machines are generally connected to the house pipework via a flexible hose and a small on/off valve. Have a look at the end of your hose, slightly close the valve and see if this resolves your problem.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back