Water now working

No. He needs to call a GAS ENGINEER. Not an installer. Installers are useless, they are just plumbers at the end of the day.

Engineers are installers with the brains/common sense taken out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What about my tap problem :confused:
when you pull out the plug does the water drain out clockwise or anticlockwise?
That's another thing (how did you know :eek: :confused: ) - between 7.43 and 9.24 am it goes clockwise, then anticlockwise until 6.53 pm then clockwise until 3.11 (and 32 seconds), then anti until 7.42am

the problem is now quite obvious you're in the wrong hemisphere. turn your taps around and all will be well in the dextrous abode. happy sailing!!

now, which war was active at the time of 911, pedant?

910 A.D.: political events

Edward the Elder of Wessex gains fresh victories over the Danes of Northumbria, handing them a crushing defeat at Tettenhall (see 911 A.D.). He takes possession of London and Oxford upon the death of his brother-in-law Ethelred of Mercia and builds a ring of fortresses to protect Wessex.

Will this help you fix my tap?

excellent. that was your starter for 10.

I wasn`t getting on with the wife and she burnt my clothes, slept with a midget and trashed my Beetle, Now that`s a frikkin war, people. She also got served larger fries at the Mac Donalds drive thru. Don``t tell me I`m paranoid....b*itch. Glad I shot her now....

I wasn`t getting on with the wife and she burnt my clothes, slept with a midget and trashed my Beetle, Now that`s a frikkin war, people. She also got served larger fries at the Mac Donalds drive thru. Don``t tell me I`m paranoid....b*itch. Glad I shot her now....

never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.....

i was beginning to warm to you but now i think you're just jealous of midgets.

Midgets have got big dicks dude, Thought this one had three legs until I noticed the one in the middle wasn`t wearing a shoe...... :eek: when it started suckin up peanuts from the bar, it was time to leave....

Midgets have got big dicks dude, Thought this one had three legs until I noticed the one in the middle wasn`t wearing a shoe...... :eek: when it started suckin up peanuts from the bar, it was time to leave....

so you're a size queen??

910 A.D.: political events

Edward the Elder of Wessex gains fresh victories over the Danes of Northumbria, handing them a crushing defeat at Tettenhall (see 911 A.D.). He takes possession of London and Oxford upon the death of his brother-in-law Ethelred of Mercia and builds a ring of fortresses to protect Wessex.

Will this help you fix my tap?

you cheated by cribbing all this gubbins off t'internet, so NO, it won't help get your tap fixed

sorry about the war thing. i didn't start it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back