water tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI,

I moved to new house recently and i have a problem with water.while taking bath I hardly get 4 or 5 buckets(small size) of water and then it water stops completely. and if someone has to take water we have to wait atleast half an hour. could you explain me why this is happenning? because the water tank is small? but the hot water tank is big enogh i think.what is the solution for this please?

thanks,
Francis.

Sponsored Links
it sounds like the ball valve is blocked up and you are drawing off quicker tha the ball valve can replace it with fresh water dont forget you are drawing off with a 22mm pipe and the inlet is only 15mm thats the reason you have to wait for it to come out again go in the roof and remove the ball valve after you have turned off the mains of course you will prob find some sort of debris or even solder as bits come loose after people have over soldered fittings that should cure the problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back