Waterproof Digital Clock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK. I have give up my crazy quest for a bathroom cabinet with lighting a a shaver socket and a clock and a radio built in...... :eek:

I would like a (pref rectangular) digital LCD clock with soft green display suitable for wall mounting in a bathroom. It will be mounted in zone 2 near a shower cubicle and above a towel radiator.

Does anyone know of anything suited to such a punishing environment?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks Owain, but it's a bit too big at 61"... ;)

CHri5 - that's the best clock for the money I've seen so far.

Thanks guys.

TTC, yeah shame. Still, I'm not in a hurry.

333, I did think about that!

The boys would have loved it, but I don't think it would have gone down too well with Mrs Secure!

I know it;s not what you want but I have had a quarts analog battery clock in my bathroom for 3 years I have only changed the battery once keeps very good time as well.

Maybe use a digital wall clock? :)

What sort of tiling are you planning?

If you're prepared to do some (well, OK, a fair bit) of DIY construction, a couple of ideas which occurred to me:

Glass mosaic tiles with LEDs behind some to make glowing numbers.

Ditto but with mosaic tiles in strips bordering regular tiles in a retro 7-segment pattern.

Haven't thought of a way to do it, but having grout lines in a 7-segment pattern light up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back