We choose the moon

Sponsored Links
working at the moment, looks good, shame i missed the launch did anyone see it was it good?

au contraire, I think the controls on that site are awful. the texts disappears when viewing photos.
That`s 2009 technology for you...goes with 21st Century politics... 2 things were correct in the 60`s =We Had never had it so good :LOL: and Beware the Yellow Peril- enjoy your asian chicken :LOL: tikka takeaway

Sponsored Links
in the 60`s
Eeeeh, lad, 'appen you'll appreciate this then

One hot night in August 1960, a woman is trying to sleep in her Chelsea apartment. The french windows to her balcony are open, and the warm breeze is billowing the curtains.

Suddenly, a masked figure in a cape leaps onto the balcony. He pushes between the curtains and strides purposefully to the bed. He leans over the woman and kisses her passionately on the lips. Pulling aside his cape, he is naked underneath. He leaps onto the bed and makes love to her. Long afterwards, the half-dazed woman pushes her hair away from her sweat drenched face. She smiles up at him, and whispers "Thank you very much, Mr. Macmillan"

"Good grief, woman," exclaims the masked stranger "How did you know it was me?"

"Because" responds the woman "I've never had it so good"

The website now allows you to go from launch to moon landing and back to earth, some nice graphics and nostalgic photos

Sponsored Links
Back