we didnt join the euro thank heavens !

Sponsored Links
I could never understand why all the 3 parties are hell bent of joining the EU, there must something in it for them only, UKIP is the only party that will listen so far.

And as for Obama, he should mind his own business on the UK's EU referendum plans, this is the man who's anti-British and almost damaged BP during the Mexico oil spill when it was mostly blamed on Transocean and Halliburton which are USA companies but Obama kept quiet. BP is a credit to the UK

Obama, sod off

there must something in it for them

Some get EU pensions that disallow them to speak against the EU, most just want the "prestige" of making historic deals, regardless whether it benefits the UK, aka Tony Blair now trotting the globe being paid £xxxxx for being a talking head. If Gordon brown wasn't so damn unlikeable I'm sure signing the Lisbon treaty would have landed him some cushy jobs in the EU.

I suspect very few actually do anything underhand (in the UK, I'm sure it's rife in places like Italy).

Sponsored Links
However much we moan, complain, whinge,cry, suffer,have our rights eroded,lose our jobs etc etc. Burger all will change- unless WE change it.

We have the remedy-in our little insignificant hands.

UKIP.

ok- we know they are not the sharpest knives in the box- BUT- Their main policy is to eradicate the leaches in our society-- and that is most important indeed.
When that goal is achieved-- they can maybe concentrate on the issues amongst our own fine citizens .
I fear we wont see it in our lifetimes though-but- if we start it- our kids kids may benefit .

Cameron says he will "see off" the ukip "nutters".

But its actually the other way round and he knows it. :LOL:
The problem is the looney labour bunch gets back in.

I actually dont think it's the politicians fault we are in this mess.
I TOTALLY think it is the citizens of this 'once fine country' that have dropped us in the mire. It was them who voted them in.

Being straight to the point-- just take a look on this forum- and at the people of both sides (labs cons) who continue to tread the same well worn path and wont consider a change.
Cant help those sort of people can we ?.

It is the people of this country who votes the 'appeaser ' politicians in-- and things continue to go turds up.
Most people are afraid of change--in case it upsets their little 'apple cart'.
Nothing anyone can say or do now can posibly change things .

For the sensible people on here who 'think outside the box'----we have to show them the way .
Like a certain poster on here said - he sees lots of plumbers vans sat on the driveways/streets every day -all day.
says it all.

However much we moan, complain, whinge,cry, suffer,have our rights eroded,lose our jobs etc etc. Burger all will change- unless WE change it.

We have the remedy-in our little insignificant hands.

UKIP.

I actually dont think it's the politicians fault we are in this mess.
I TOTALLY think it is the citizens of this 'once fine country' that have dropped us in the mire. It was them who voted them in.

You're right. UKIP is our only hope. Unfortunately, Lab will get in next time because the electorate can't see beyond the end of their noses.

The people voted them in on promises you plonker.

No YOU plonker, we have representative democracy.

You vote for your local MP, and what he stands for, manifesto's are just advertising, window dressing.

MP's that you vote for can still vote against items in the manifesto when they are put into parliament.

Sponsored Links
Back