Weird Light Switch - Any Ideas?

Digital breakup is it not working then working then not working in rapid succession.

"... different features like HDCP...." Must be the only person outside of the film studios who think that HDCP is a feature. More like a pain in the bum (and no, I am not ripping blu rays but it causes quite a few problems when trying to get Macs to output presentations to projectors/ displays via seamless switchers in the professional world.)

Sponsored Links
Not where I lived Bernard - picture and sound were both lost in white noise for several seconds.
Same here. I grew up in a house which was a mile or so from a furniture factory which used RF gluing machines, some of which had no, or woefully inadequate, shielding. Totally destroyed the VHF TV signals. The pops and dots from a dodgy car were footling in comparison.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back