WF541 keeps cycling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washer has decided its never going to stop, used it earlier no problem, second wash of the day just keeps going...its taking in water, its pumping out water, it can spin (although not going on to full spin cycle)

I stopped it switched it off, switched it back on and selected rinse and spin, it filled rumbled around as normal, pumped out and stopped although door locked remained on.

Has it had its chips, (it has been revived a lot of times and is a bit of an old rust bucket now. But any suggestions until i can get a new one after christmas

Cheers in advance

Sponsored Links
I sussed it last night, the load was too heavy. Wasnt when dry, very light but I guess teddy fleece throws hold a lot of water, that, a smaller fleece and a pair of trousers were just too much, as soon as i split the load it went fine. Still going to be looking for a new one mind but no hurry or panic now.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back