What a painting.

Sponsored Links
officials high up the order in the US society are concluding Mossad was the instigator of 911, But that's off topic.
It's related. I watched that clip and read around a bit on that conspiracy site you referred to. With respect, it sounds a whole load of nonsense for a host of reasons (motive being one of them)

The politicians can play with your lives and you accept, With ignorant dogma, it beggars belief.
I suppose you can see the irony in this statement when you are listening to that clip? You're choosing to accept a different statement of "reality"? Indeed, that journalist you refer to earlier on this thread - you're choosing to believe him.

You're also choosing to draw conclusions from a 100 year old painting.

If I'm mad for believing what I believe, then welcome to the madhouse newgas, 'cos you're in here too.

Sponsored Links
History repeating itself?

The loss is greater than the reward,,,,, only fools think not.

http://www.national-army-museum.ac.uk/exhibitions/afghanistan/page2.shtml[/QUOTE]

ahhh you have to read all the links very clever i have to say i didnt agree with you before cos you have too many links :LOL: but on this point hhhhhmmmm. what about what dEx said?
i like whatthis fella is saying i was an anti war supporter in my day;)
http://news.scotsman.com/opinion/Gerald-Warner-Our-politicians-must.5451463.jp

You did the same on this topic not a single decent reply.
Bet your wife ran away from you. :LOL: then again who would come near a weirdo like you,
I'v met some in my time but you take the biscuit. absolute loser.

You did the same on this topic not a single decent reply.
Bet your wife ran away from you. :LOL: then again who would come near a weirdo like you,
I'v met some in my time but you take the biscuit. absolute loser.

i love it when you talk dirty

P.S. you've never met me and i don't eat biscuits. don't know much about me really, do you?

did you read back on some of your old posts? the ones that haven't been deleted.

Sponsored Links
Back