what do i do so i can run 2 showers at once

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a worcester 35cdi combi,,,,which runs a shower (very well)
but with a bigger family i need another,,,,,,what do i need to do so i can run 2 at the same time without losing pressure on either.?????

Sponsored Links
I am wating for the old folk next door to die,,,,before i can buy the house
Fingers crossed for a harsh winter.!

Either get an electric shower in the other bathroom or with a suitable water main and presuming that you dont have 10 body jets on the shower you have you MIGHT get away with it.

Stan

Sponsored Links
Life must be terrible for people who don't have a hot water cylinder :cry:

You could get two p1ss poor showers as long as you fitted 7 litre flow restrictors to each hot supply, had enough flow rate for two sets of combined hot and cold flows and the boiler operated at published figures.

Chances?

Slim.

I'm far from being agianst combi's - hell I install hundreds. But I hate it when boiler manufacturers state the ability to run multiple outlets. they won't unless they are of the new breed of stupidly high Kw'ed things

Ideal tried it with the Resposne 120. Really made my blood boil. Unlike this chap's second shower ;).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back