What Do I Need Here....?

Sponsored Links
Guys you have all been really helpful as always.

Off to plumbing suppliers in the morning and then gonna put this bad boy on the wall.

Will upload pics when done and maybe even post one of me trying it out! Lol

Sponsored Links
Job done ladies! Thanks. Mind you it's as well I wasn't charging myself per hour :eek:

As promised Gav...

First pipe sorted...
15gdus.jpg

Second pipe sorted...
29ysa3o.jpg

Finished....
20s2s0.jpg

This is only a temporary solution as I want to get the walls tracked and a rain shower head fitted. But just moved into a new build and have more pressing matters to deal with atm.

Last question regards this issue though; how do I best fill the hole in the ceiling that I had to create to get the pipes centred?

Many thanks to everyone for all your input ;)

I will be honest, a little bit disappointed, not a cock shot in sight :mrgreen:

Seems plumbed up alright, good job, seal it with pipe collars or silicone at a push and mould it. I see you have a normal shower head and the pulsing shower head designed for women who like to aim hundreds of litres of water at their clit.

Expensive.[/url]

I haven't forgotten the cockshot Gaz, just don't have a shelf to set the camera on to take a selfie at present lol

For the collars to work I assume I'd need to cut around the left hand pipe too as it's too close to wall to get anything around. Does that sound right?

Not sure how silicone would work considering it's a plasterboard ceiling and there is nothing behind the hole, if that makes sense?

Regarding the shower head, yes I bought it with the hope that I could lure a few unsuspecting ladies back to my gaff but I've never found the right moment to drop my pulsating clitoral shower head into a conversation yet!

Gaz? you cheating bastard! Typically would have scrim tape and be plastered. If you are not doing that, then make it look nice and stop spiders coming in, sillycone or what ever.

Gaz? you cheating b*****d! Typically would have scrim tape and be plastered. If you are not doing that, then make it look nice and stop spiders coming in, sillycone or what ever.

Oops, I must have been sleep typing again. Sorry Gav, dear.

Cheers for the tips. This looks like the ticket..http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-repair-holes-in-plasterboard

I will be honest, a little bit disappointed, not a cock shot in sight

I see you have a normal shower head and the pulsing shower head designed for women who like to aim hundreds of litres of water at their clit.

:eek: How times change. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back